parametrized programs in chains in 10g

  • From: Remigiusz Sokołowski <rems@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:21:19 +0200

hi!
It is all about scheduler
I've tried to build a chain composed of parametrized programs.
I've defined it, but haven't found any way to define values of arguments
for particular steps.
There is no word on this theme in documentation and Google hits talk
about chains built of not-parametrized steps/programs.

I understand, that I could deal with my problem by redefining it, but I
wonder if using parametrized programs in such context is possible.
Db version is 10.2.0.1.0 running on Solaris x86, though that is rather
meaningless in this case

Best regards
Remigiusz

--