Re: ot: what to do to get and keep a job.

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tomday2@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:43:07 -0400

Thanks Thomas.
I agree with you too.

this post is an explanation for several people (including myself) who
didn't understand what to do to become indispensable and increase your
income.

There are several people who don't know what do to to keep a job,

The answer comes in two:
-The previous list
-Certification, definitively this is important even when in short term
you can't see benefits.

And for me this had been extremely useful, I'm required and have job.
And I want to share this knowledge with you.

Obviously there is a lot of  other options to get hired and keep a
job, but this had worked for me and seem to be one of the best.

And don't think this a way of flowers, because this means to be
fighting with your boss with other employees who have or don't have
your attitude.
But this works definetively.

:)