Re: ot - laptop for dba

  • From: amit bansal <amit.bansal82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:33:15 +0530

Hi DBA,

I have been using macbook pro for 2 months now and I feel it hang's less
then a windows machine..

Regarding your Remote desktop connection not having full screen option..I
would ask you to check in preferences in RDC applicaion..->Display -->
Remote desktop size..

Textmate (in built ) editor is good..you can also download textwrangler
which is free..

Cheers
Amit
http://askdba.org/weblog/