Re: oracle restart

  • From: goran bogdanovic <goran00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:04:21 +0100

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for answer ... wraping regular commands is not an options from the
reasons you also mentioned.
I played a little with the profile attributes and at least to my knowledge,
this what I would like to get in the current version of 'oracle restart' is
not possible ... maybe in next releases ... ;-)

regards,
goran