Re: oracle application server for peoplesoft

  • From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:56:10 -0500

Hi David,

Thank you for your advice. Our intention is to prepare for the future peoplesoft fusion implementation. So it should be a single solution for all the peoplesoft components.

David Kurtz wrote:

I think that is a very courageous decision. It's been three years since I have seen Websphere in production, and I must have been to 20+ different sites in that time! I don't know anyone using OAS with PeopleSoft (though I am sure there are a few out there). Why do you want to use OAS? Unless you are very familar and comfortable with it? I would suggest that you run with the herd and stay with BEA. (and forgive me for being flippant - but BEA will probably end up being bought by Oracle some time next year anyway)