From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:25 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: oracle 1g release 1 on solaris 10 Install Problem

Hi,

We are trying to install oracle 10g release 1 on sun solaris 10 and getting
following error:
Checking operating system version: must be 5.8 or 5.9.    Actual 5.10
                                      Failed <<<<

I checked on the metalink that this version of oracle should work with solaris
10. What can be the possible issue?

Thanks
--Harvinder