Re: ok this sounds crazy BUT, is it a bug

  • From: Martin Klier <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:12:15 +0200

Hi,

I have always been under the impression, that the delay should be
configured on the STANDBY side only, to make sure that all archives are
on the other side, just in case the primary location burns down.

Maybe this solves this issue as well?

Reagrds
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de