From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hsieh, Joan
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 8:00 AM
To: oracle_l
Subject: oem12c

Hi,

I have successfully installed oem12 on our linux server yesterday. After the
installation, I tried the following URLs, I couldn't access neither the URLs.
Did I miss anything?

Thanks,

Joan

This information is also available at:

        /oracle/ows/oms/install/setupinfo.txt

See below for information pertaining to your Enterprise Manager installation:

Use the following URL to access:

        1. Enterprise Manager Cloud Control URL:
https://dbaoem-prod-01.uit.tufts.edu:7801/em
        2. Admin Server URL: https://dbaoem-prod-01.uit.tufts.edu:7102/console

The following details need to be provided during the additional OMS install:

        1. Admin Server Hostname: dbaoem-prod-01.uit.tufts.edu
        2. Admin Server Port: 7102

 NOTE:
 An encryption key has been generated to encrypt sensitive data in the
Management Repository. If this key is lost, all encrypted data in the
Repository becomes unusable. Please run following command to backup the
Management Service configuration including the emkey and keep the backup on
another system:
 emctl exportconfig oms -dir <backup location>

Confidentiality Note: This message contains information that may be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take any action based on this
message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply email and delete this message. Although ICAT Managers,
LLC, Underwriters at Lloyd's, Syndicate 4242, scans e-mail and attachments for
viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.