RE: object with library cache lock involved

  • From: "Lim, Binley" <Binley.Lim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:40:15 +1300

View DBA_DDL_LOCKS may provide more info?

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.