Re: number of transactions per minute/hour

  • From: amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anjo Kolk" <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:45:28 +0200

Hi

DELETE/UPDATE/INSERT/SELECT, non-recursive SQL.

In this database it only houses an application under a schema.

Thanks

Alex

On 9/14/06, Anjo Kolk <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Define USER transaction.

On 9/14/06, amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Hi > > Does anyone know how to obtain the number of USER transactions per hour? > Or per minute? > > I know from user commits and user tollbacks we can get roughly the > number of Updates/Inserts/Deletes. However I am also interested in SELECT. > > I have looked at: > > Parse calls, not good since it wont give correct numbers if my > application behaves well and dont use event soft parses. > Execute count, not good because I am not sure why, sometimes for each > query it increases by 1 but sometimes by 3, 4, or 5 or even more. This has a > problem because it includes recursive calls as well. > > TIA > > Alex > > >

--
Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects