Re: non-prefixed indexes on composite partitioned tables

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:47:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Juan,

You are welcome.
Oracle is trying to push the most of their
applications and management tools to their iAS (Oracle
application server technology).

That means the most of things for EM is rewritten in
Oracle j2ee technology. They are using Apache + OC4J
beneath EM. You have under your 10g installation
directory the directory called OC4J where you can see
which apps are deployed. I have seen also a lots of
perl scripts used for some EM agent activities.

It is internal, but if you understand iAS or worked
with iAS you can find out how they did it.

That means a lots of java, jsp, uix, html, .... is
under the EM :)
Never analyzed it fully.

Regards,
Zoran Martic