[Fwd: Re: 10046 trace - unaccounted for time]

  • From: "Keith Moore" <kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 15:22:53 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry, my mistake.

I checked the trace file and Cursor #10 is not in there. In fact I checked
several traces and there are many SQL statements but never the one for the
unaccounted for time.

I am not the one who setup the traces but I've been told that the trace is
started at the beginning of the process. I need to research that further.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

Keith