[Fwd: Hotsos Symposium Room Block Expires Feb. 23]

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:51:24 -0800

For those of you that are wavering on going to HOTSOS,
you may want to read the following.

Discounts will soon expire.

Jared

------------------

Hotsos Symposium Room Block Expires Feb. 23!
·        Our block of rooms at the Omni Mandalay expires on Monday,
February 23.  After that, we can not guarantee room or rate
availability.  Make your room reservations now to avoid any issues.
Click here to book hotel accommodations.

·        Our apologies to anyone who experienced trouble booking rooms
last week.  The Omni reservations system showed our block as sold out
for a short time.  Please give us a call if you have any questions
about your reservation.

·        The current advanced discount registration rate of $1,050
expires on February 20.  Please take advantage of the final few days to
get this discounted fee.  Click here to register.

Hotsos Symposium Abstracts Available Online
·        We are just a few weeks away from the Hotsos Symposium
2004!   The speaker abstracts are now available online (click here for
abstracts).  Check out what the world’s leading Oracle experts will
be talking about in March.

Hotsos Symposium
The Hotsos Symposium 2004 will be held in Dallas on March 7–10 at the
Omni Mandalay with keynote presentations by Tom Kyte, Jonathan Lewis,
and Cary Millsap.  Our opening guest speaker is Mark Cuban, owner of
the Dallas Mavericks!

Our agenda is designed to make this the most important event of the year
for the Oracle database administrator and performance analyst. We hope
to see you there!

Here’s some feedback we received back in February.

“Overall probably the highest quality event I’ve ever attended in
terms of the useful and fascinating information involved.â€

“One of the best conferences I’ve attended. Last night's party was
great! Thank you.â€

“What an excellent symposium! Finally, a true technical venue for
DBAs. Keep up the good work and keep learning. The Hotsos organization
has done the DBAs a huge favor in putting together this great event.
Your Hotsos staff is phenomenal.â€

We are limited to 500 attendees this year and expect to sell out. For
more information and to register, visit
http://www.hotsos.com/events/symposium/2004.