need references for xsql usage posting xml data - was jre instal l was missing java classes with xsql

  • From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:31:53 +0200

Problem was solved by reinstalling java1.4 from HP
and providing a link jre to java

Now we come into a new situation.
With help of Oracle changed the command line script
http-server configuration. We process xml data with http-server
and when it comes through posting a html-form works correctly
but when it comes through a direct http-post it fails inserting
xml-format data into a table. I get empty string in the table.

Anybody using xsql to insert xml in a table on 9.2.0.4 ?

Regards,

Jeroen