RE: multiple 10g versions on windows

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:29:03 -0500

Jeff,

I have a similar situation.  I have 10g R1 database software and 10gR1
client software installed on my desktop.

My registry shows:

KEY_OraClient10g_home1

KEY_OraDb10g_home1

The OraDb10G_home1 directory shows the two databases I have created.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.