Re: multi-home servers

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 14:17:35 +0100

if RMAN isnt seeing remote databases probably you haven't got a single
location for oracle name resolution configured. You'll either need to do
that or ensure that your tnsnames file has the correct entries in the
ORACLE_HOME that you are running the rman executable from.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA