multi_byte or single_byte database????
- From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:19:17 -0700 (PDT)
We have ORACLE 10.2.0.2 installed on LINUX server. We just purchased a third party software and vendor asked me database is multi-byte or single_byte database? My questions are: 1. what is multi_byte database and what is single_byte database? 2. how to create database use multi_byte? 3. how to create database use single_byte? 4. how to check database is multi_byte or single_byte? 5. any document relate to that? Thanks. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l
Other related posts:
- » multi_byte or single_byte database????
- » RE: multi_byte or single_byte database????