Re: millions update

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:11:58 -0700

Seema,

If you truly want to learn how to do things, try them yourself.

I say this only because you already have outlined a solution
to your question, you just need to test it.

Keep track of timing and database statistics while processing
the rows in chunks of differing sizes.

All on a test system of course.  :)

Jared

--