RE: migrating from OEM 9.2 to Grid Control
- From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-rdbms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:36:48 -0700
Metalink Note:273579.1. However, I have heard you cannot migrate jobs because the differences are so great. -- Ron Reidy Lead DBA Array BioPharma, Inc. -----Original Message----- From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Beckstrom Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:24 PM To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-rdbms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: migrating from OEM 9.2 to Grid Control Looking for good information on how to migrate to Grid Control. Jeffrey Beckstrom Database Administrator Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44113 This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.
Other related posts:
- » migrating from OEM 9.2 to Grid Control
- » RE: migrating from OEM 9.2 to Grid Control