Re: memory related problems

  • From: Helter Skelter <helter.skelterr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:54:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi.
When I start srvctl HugePages weren't used and there were no other instances.
Anyway, problem solved.
It was bug:
Due to bug 9084067 (fixed in 11.2.0.2), ohasd.bin and oraagent.bin can not use
ulimit settings properly upon automatic startup of Grid Infrastructure when
node restarts:

ID 983715.1

thanks, cheers