Re: mapping devices on sqlplus! - Oracle 10g XE

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grlongo.ireland@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:38:24 +0200

Try this:

oracle@central:~/temp/ [M2] cat > real_script.sql
select * from v$instance;
oracle@central:~/temp/ [M2] ln -s real_script.sql F:TESTfoo.sql
oracle@central:~/temp/ [M2] sqh

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.1.0 Production on Sat Oct 23 21:36:43 2010

Copyright (c) 1982, 2009, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, Automatic Storage Management, OLAP, Data Mining
and Real Application Testing options

SQL> @F:\TEST\foo.sql

INSTANCE_NUMBER INSTANCE_NAME
--------------- ----------------
HOST_NAME
VERSION           STARTUP_T STATUS       PAR    THREAD# ARCHIVE
LOG_SWITCH_WAIT
----------------- --------- ------------ --- ---------- -------
---------------
LOGINS     SHU DATABASE_STATUS   INSTANCE_ROLE      ACTIVE_ST BLO
---------- --- ----------------- ------------------ --------- ---
              1 M2
central
11.2.0.1.0        21-SEP-10 OPEN         NO           1 STARTED
ALLOWED    NO  ACTIVE            PRIMARY_INSTANCE   NORMAL    NO

Stefan

=========================

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder