Re: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:20:18 -0600 (CST)

> Why don't you try using Oracle's Application Express? I've used it in the
> past and it works very well.
>    Peter

I do use APEX.  However there is significant setup and potentially
programming required in the web-based tool to generate a printable graph,
especially if the data is not found in the APEX repository database.  There
may also be cost associated with APEX if a server environment is required
and/or if advanced printing is needed.

For my graphing purposes, the client-based Toad was much easier to setup and
maintain.  YMMV.

Rich