RE: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanel@xxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:55:41 -0600

I'll attest to Tanel's PerfSheet.xls being AWESOME!  My only trouble has
been with VB, being that I don't know it.  Other than that it's worked
just fine for me.  Can't wait for the non-beta version! :-)

Dave

Dave Herring, DBA |   A c x i o m  M I C S / C S O

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax