Re: major blunders

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JHostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:37:55 -0500

If you work at a company that puts all the files for a database in a single
directory (physically or with links), check and make sure that you are in
the correct directory, and that there arent in files in that directory that
shouldnt be there before you delete anything.

Learned that one when I was deleting an old database, and a file for one of
our production databases had been inadvertently created in the wrong place.

--
Andrew W. Kerber