lsnrctl commands

Is there any way to run multiple lsnrctl commands on the same command
line?  Our listeners are password protected.  I'm putting together a
script to rotate the logs and I want to dynamically pull the log
directory and file name from the lsnrctl utility.  I'm having trouble
finding the syntax to execute both the set password and the show
log_directory on the same lsnrctl command prompt.

for an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:

lsnrctl set password pa55w0rd show log_directory

But this syntax doesn't work past the 'set password'

Thanks

Steve Smith

Envision Technology Partners / MSHA MSIS Team

Desk: 303-231-5499