From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kerber
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:52 AM
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: looking for good basic dba 101 resource on schemas, tables, and
privileges

Well, since my company isnt able to bring on a new experience DBA until next
year, I have been asked to train one of our system admins on the basic basics
of oracle. Can someone point me to a good dba 101 resource on users, tables,
and tablespaces and privileges in Oracle? She has worked with Oracle before,
but it was in a single application/single schema database and oracle version 8.

--
Andrew W. Kerber