looking for good basic dba 101 resource on schemas, tables, and privileges

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:52:21 -0500

Well, since my company isnt able to bring on a new experience DBA until next
year, I have been asked to train one of our system admins on the basic
basics of oracle. Can someone point me to a good dba 101 resource on users,
tables, and tablespaces and privileges in Oracle?  She has worked with
Oracle before, but it was in a single application/single schema database and
oracle version 8.

--
Andrew W. Kerber