RE: looking for a good way to change manage oracle

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:21:50 -0600

What isn't in TOAD?  What version of TOAD?  What DB version(s) are you using?

If you'd like direct access to the development team of TOAD, join the TOAD
group at http://groups.yahoo.com   V8.0 is out, 8.1 is in Beta right now and is
currently slated for a Q1 '05 release, AFAIK.

Just a thought...

Rich