Re: lock unused oracle user account

  • From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger.Xu@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:51:41 -0600

Yo could set up your own auditing with a AFTER LOGON database trigger and
populate your own table to track logins by users. You could then write a
package that will  lock the accounts based on your criteria.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your