From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx =
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edgar Chupit
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 11:58 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: local write wait event

Dear List,

Tracing one of the user sessions I get a lot of waits on "local write =
wait". We are using 10.0.3, I've searched metalink and in the book about =
OWI events, but couldn't find any information about this event, while =
searching in the archives I've found post by K Gopalakrishnan, that this =
event should never be seen in normal databases. Maybe there is a more =
detailed description of this wait event?

--
 Edgar