Re: listener on windows using wrong directory structure

what I mean -
please run regedit - or let a windows admin do that - and check
(approximately, I do not have a windows box here)
hkey_local_machine/software/oracle for TNS_ADMIN settings

also (again, those will not be exact names), right click "Computer" in your
windows explorer, go to settings -> advanced -> environment variables and
check for a TNS_ADMIN path pointing to a wrong location there.

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com