Re: list of executed DML statements

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrich@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:00:54 -0500

Logminer will give you SQL that will duplicate the results of the DDL on a
row-by-row basis, but it will not tell you exactly what the original DDL
was.  This is good for recovery, but not as good for auditing.  It's up to
you to determine whether or not this is acceptable.

> From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:50:55 -0400
> Subject: Re: list of executed DML statements
>
> Lex is right and I was wrong.
>
> On 7/26/05, Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> in 9i, I guess the only option is using Logminer.
>> see the online documentation -- DBMS_LOGMNR and DBMS_LOGMNR_D packages.
>> hope this helps,
>>
>> Lex.
>>
>>> hello,
>>>
>>> is there any way (in Oracle DB 9.2i) to retrieve a list of all
>>> INSERTs, UPDATEs and DELETEs executed in specific time ago?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Dominik Smatana

Jason Heinrich
Oracle Database Administrator