[oracle-l] Re: list configuration

  • From: Brian_P_MacLean@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:13:36 -0700

Leave it there or I will have to get out the whipping stick

                      Jared Still

                      <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx        To:
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                        cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [oracle-l] list
configuration
                      oracle-l-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      01/23/2004 08:05

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      oracle-l

I've been asked if I can remove the [oracle-l] from the subject header.

A:  probably.  Just don't have time to do it for a day or so.

Any other issues, let me know.

Jared