limited trial version of Delphix for instant database cloning

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:02:54 -0700

If you are interested in early access to the first publicly downloadable
version of Delphix, email me back and send me your linkedin profile URL.
I'll send you the download info back via Linkedin.

At OOW we launched the public access to Delphix called #CloneAttack (like
#RacAttack) and ran it at the OTN lounge. Now we are rolling it out on a
limited download basis.

Delphix allows you to clone data, especially databases notably Oracle, in
minutes no matter the size for hardly any storage . see
http://blog.delphix.com/kyle/2014/delphix/ for more info

Now we running a limited download program. We have a trial version of
Delphix and hands on lab that include 3 virtual machine OVAs. One VM is a
Linux source with an Oracle database. Another VM is a Linux target for
creating clones. And the 3rd is a Delphix VM that creates the clones.

A video of the lab install is here https://vimeo.com/106979766

A video of an exercise using cloning is here https://vimeo.com/106979766

Best Wishes
Kyle Hailey