Re: join query

Full outer join on columns produced by rownum is overkill. Another
thing rownum for each row each time might be different, so the results
might be different.
I have written an article about join types
http://www.gplivna.eu/papers/sql_join_types.htm which contains some
nice pictures for each join type to understand more what each of them
means.
This could be a starting point.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu