RE: interview with Oracle

  • From: Dougie McGibbon <DMcGibbon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:33:02 +1200

Not an Oracle interview, but for my current position as Sneior DBA, I was
asked -

Why are manhole covers round ?

If you were transported back into the 14th century, how would you convince
the pope that the Earth was round ?

You are standing on a yacht sitting on a small lake, if you find a boulder
on the deck of the yacht and roll it over the side into the water, what
happens to the water level of the lake ?