Re: ** install of 9206

Paul,
Thanks for update. After installing 9206 patchset sometime in mid
December 2004, I got a lot of issues and I was given one off dirty
patch to resolve that issue with a recommendation to to wait for
ORACLE 9I 9.2.0.6 PATCH 1 FOR WINDOWS NT, 2000 , XP AND 2003(32 BIT)
which I got it towards end of February 2005 and applied it.

I did agree to wait for 9207 if situation allows...

Regards
Rafiq