install http server against

  • From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:14:29 +0200

Am trying to install application server 10.1.3 against a database
on hpux 11.11 and get the following error

Output generated from configuration assistant "Starting HTTP Server":
opmnctl: starting opmn and all managed
unable to load kÃ?ÃoÃâkÃ=âÃÃ

Cannot find this error via google or metalink or manuals.

This opmnoraclenls library is installed. I have a default ORACLE_HOME set to
my 9.2.0..6 installation and
when running the installer I selected a new HOME and setup to a different
product directory. The library is ofcourse
in the newly installed directories which are not in the ORACLE_HOME. Can
this cause troubles, any other ideas maybe?