install Oracle 10g using response file

  • From: Murtuja Khokhar <murtuja_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:06:55 -0800 (PST)

Sir,

I am trying to install Oracle 10g using response file.I have edited se.rsp file
as per requirement.

  I am using Oracle 10g Standard Edition on Solaris 10 ( 64 bit)

I am getting bellow error.Please suggest me solution.

  SEVERE: The specified staging area is not supported by the current OUI. To
install from a shiphome containing products.jar, please use OUI 2.3.x (or
previous)

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.