RE: import fromuser=scott touser=usera,userb

  • From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sundar.Mahadevan@xxxxxxx" <Sundar.Mahadevan@xxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:10:48 +0200

Sundar,

The command will import the objects from the scott schema in the dump file into
the usera schema on the database.
If you would have something like "fromuser=scott,tiger touser=usera,userb" then
scott's objects will be imported into usera and tiger's objects into the userb
schema.

Regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime