RE: import

I don't think there is any way to do that directly with exp/imp if that's what
you're talking about.  I'm sure there are lots of ways you could get the same
result, but the first thing that comes to mind for me is to just import into a
new requestitem table and then do an "insert into requestitem2 select * from
requestitem".  If you already have a requestitem table, then you may need to
use the fromuser/touser parameters to put the new table in a different schema,
or else rename the existing requestitem table before importing the new one.

Regards,
Brandon