Re: impact of changing optimizer_features_enable

  • From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:12:30 +0700

On 6/24/07, Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ujang

> now, i'm not checking the 10053 trace. by OFE=817, the
> v$session_longops give none of information, so i could not
> monitor hows the jobs was done.... :(

I'm not sure what you are looking in v$session_longops... But since the
view does not provide execution plans it is useless for your specific
problem.

I usually monitor the progress of long running SQL on that view.
when set OFE to 9.2.0 or higher, i can still monitor through that view.
but when OFE=817, it couldn't show me any progress

--
regards
ujang