RE: how to prevent DBA burnout?

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gurenich@xxxxxxxxx>, <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:25:15 -0400

Allen,

    They say that rules are made by the exceptions to the rule.  Thank
you for being an exception.

Dick Goulet

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard

    Outsourcing is not a good answer at all, take it from someone who
has been on the other side

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.