Re: how to get function/procedure name and type in a package

  • From: amit.poddar@xxxxxxxx
  • To: GMei@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:12:43 -0400

How about querying dba_procedures/all_procedures

Quoting Guang Mei <GMei@xxxxxx>:

Is there any view that lists the name of function/procedure AND IT'S TYPE (function or procedure) in a package? The following query only lists name, but I want the type too.

SQL> select distinct package_name, object_name from user_arguments where PACKAGE_NAME='ACH';

PACKAGE_NAME                   OBJECT_NAME
ACH                            CHECKRELEASELIMITS
ACH                            DBREQUIRESAPPROVAL
ACH                            GETVALIDEFFECTIVEDATE
ACH                            ISDBEDITOR
ACH                            SETBALANCEDVALIDATOR
ACH                            GETDEFTEFFECTIVEDATE
ACH                            SETACHINCLUSIVELIMITCHECK

7 rows selected.

TIA.
Guang