Re: how many listeners to run?

It depends how segregated DBs need to be for a business.  For your business,
it sounds like it's not needed, where all DBs under an $OH can be migrated
at once or then migrated to a new $OH.

For mine, I believe it's more important.  I only wish I could have been here
to set up Oracle Networking before our ERP went live, because multiple $OHs
will minimize the business impact of future DB upgrades and patches for us.

"It depends"!   :)

Rich