RE: hope for the future

  • From: Patty.Charlebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 8:19:15 -0400

This is good news to hear.

We female DBAs are definitely the minority, even after all these years. Just
look around the next time you attend a conference.  The line-up is always for
the Mens Restroom, not the Women's Restroom at an Oracle-related event!

And yes Marco, your comment was off-topic !  :-)
 Patty

"Marco Gralike" <Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2008/07/08 09:46 AM
Please respond to
Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx

<niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: hope for the future

Woah Cool and I was complaining just this morning about "DBA peers" without
that kind of knowledge.
 Indeed there is hope ! (was she pretty?) ;-)
 Ehh Sorry, last remark was off topic.
 ;-)