RE: helping Oracle help us

  • From: "Koivu, Lisa" <Lisa.Koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:07:15 -0500

I must say that after I called in and waited 20 minutes to speak to
someone (the guy with the darling quotes), I received phone calls back
within 1 hour on 2 SR's.  One of them is already resolved.

They are trying, which is more than I can say for other support
organizations.  I'd give those two engineers A for effort.  You can only
be effective to a point when your tools aren't available.