Re: ftp sanity check

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 00:41:04 -0500

On 02/23/2016 11:52 AM, Zelli, Brian wrote:

Ok, just want to make sure, but we are moving a HP unix export to a windows file share. Do I ftp it ascii or binary?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

Use WinScp.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA