Re: flashback a physical standby database

  • From: Don Seiler <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stmontgo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:28:51 -0500

Yes I've done this to use the physical standby as my test for TTS export.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14239/scenarios.htm#CIHIABDH

It worked like a champ.  Just be sure to drop the restore point when
you're done, or Oracle will fill up your FRA with flashback logs.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://seilerwerks.wordpress.com