Re: find what tables are being used in the database

  • From: "Stefan Knecht" <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Casey.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:08:22 +0200

sys.col_usage$ might be yet another way, as 10gr2 per default tracks the
columns being used in queries as predicates, and stores it in there.

Stefan

On 6/14/07, Jordan Casey <Casey.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 What is the easiest way to find out what tables are being used in a
10.2.0.2 database?   I am using dba_tab_modifications but this only tracks
inserts, updates, or deletes.   I am trying to document a database that has
been running for about 10 years and has over 1500 tables.   It has no little
integrity constrains and no documentation.

Thanks.

--
=========================

Stefan P Knecht